How to Sign Up to Binomo Personal Area?
Binomo Sign Up can be made either through its official website binomo.com or downloading their free App for Android or iOS. To start trading with the broker, the registration process can be made using your Email, with your Facebook account, with your Gmail account or downloading free App for your Android or iOS devices. Binomo register process is always easy no matter which means of registration you choose.
If you register on Binomo using your Email, click "Create account", enter a valid email address and a password. Than choose a currency to deposit and withdraw funds in. Read and agree to Terms of Service. Confirm your email address by clicking "Confirm email" button, to protect your account and unlock more platform capabilities.
You can also register with a Facebook account clicking on Facebook button. You will need to enter your email address that you used to register in Facebook and your Facebook password in the new window and then click on “Log In” and “Continue”. After that you will be automatically redirected to the Binomo platform.
To sign up with a Gmail account, click on the corresponding button in the registration form, enter your phone number or email and click “Next”. Then enter the password for your Gmail account and click “Next”. After that, follow the instructions sent from the service to your email address.
You can also download the official Binomo mobile app from App Store or Google Play as well as use the desktop version. Binomo trading app for both Android and iOS is considered to be the best app for online forex trading.
How to create a trading account inside Binomo Personal Area?
How to open real account on Binomo? After having completed the registration, click "Log in" button to start trading. You have $1,000 in Demo Account to start practicing immediately. As soon as you feel ready you can switch to a real account by simply clicking on your account type in the top corner of the platform.
Ready to get starting? Click “Trade”.
- Select an account type in the trading terminal.
- Select an asset.
- Set the amount you’re going to invest. The minimum amount for a trade is $1, the maximum – $1000, or an equivalent in your account currency.
- Select an expiration time for a trade.
- Analyze the price movement on the chart and make your forecast. Click on the green button if you think the price of an asset will go up, or the red button if you think it will go down.
- Wait for the trade to close to find out whether your forecast was correct. If it was, the amount of your investment plus the profit from the asset would be added to your balance. In case of a tie – when the opening price equals the closing price – only the initial investment would be returned to your balance. If your forecast was incorrect – the investment would not be returned.
We wish you correct forecasts and good luck!